I understand I must be a person of good moral character and act as a role model.
● Appropriate dress at all times and must maintain the same appearance as the day you
were crowned when in sash and crown or at appearances.
● Each National Queen is required to choose a platform and promote it through her reign and be prepared to talk about it in an interview session.
● Must participate in at least one community service activity or appearance a month and post on social media.
● Each National Queen will be required to maintain a Facebook Title page and Instagram Title page and post twice weekly. (When posting on Instagram make sure to tag National Elite Pageants in your post and stories)
● Highlight sponsors throughout your year. (Participate in sponsor shout outs)
● Mail a signed autograph card or bring in person to each sponsor
● Each National Elite Queen is required to participate in the National Photo Shoot.
● Promote National Elite Pageants and help recruit new delegates.
● Promote upcoming events for National Elite Pageants.
● Make every effort to attend events.
● Each National Elite Pageants Queen must maintain clean social media pages including your personal pages. (Refrain from posting or commenting on under age drinking, drugs, inappropriate dress, profanity, cyber bullying, negative comments or posts, racist comments, no hate speech)
● All National Queens must return next year to crown their successor.
● Refrain from under age smoking, drinking & drug use.
● Tiny - Ms must not be or become pregnant during their reign.
● Tiny - Miss must not be or get married during their reign.
● National Queens will not change out sash and crown with any other sash and crown for another system at an event. This is out of respect for National Elite Pageants and any other system you are representing.
● Each National Queen will get approval through the National director for monthly volunteer and appearance activities.
● Each National Queen is required to represent National Elite Pageants for 1 full year.
● National Queens are required to submit request for approval to compete in another pageant system. National Queens are not allowed to compete in another system that would cause them to forfeit their National Elite Title in any way. For example if another pageant has a non compete it is an automatic "No".
I agree to abide by all rules and guidelines in this agreement. If not followed or upheld after the pageant the director has the right to forfeit my title and the first runner up will assume my position, and that the decision of the pageant director is final. If asked to forfeit my title I will return my crown, sash, cash prize and any prizes won in the condition it was received within 10 business days. I understand that if these items are not in the condition that they are when received that I will pay back the system within 10 business days. I also understand and agree not to hold liable the pageant, pageant directors, sponsors or venue in case of sickness, injury accidents or stolen or damaged property during participation in the pageant, rehearsals, events or appearances.
Further I also grant National Elite Pageants the right to use any photographs or videos made during or connected with the pageant and to use my name with any of the promotional efforts on behalf of the pageant. This constitutes the entire agreement of parties involved and is legally binding. A parents signature is required if the contestant is under 18 years of age on the date of date of signature.
I also understand and agree not to hold liable the pageant, pageant directors, sponsors or venue in case of sickness, injury accidents or stolen or damaged property during participation in the pageant, rehearsals, events
Further, I also grant National Elite Pageants the right to use any photographs or videos made during or connected with the pageant and to use my name with any of the promotional efforts on behalf of the pageant.
I also understand that there are no refunds.
This constitutes the entire agreement of parties involved and is legally binding. By submission of this form you are agreeing to these rules and guidelines.